Our Indoor Stables can be easily installed into new or existing buildings. We use the highest quality materials to ensure a robust, yet aesthetic design.
The steel framing is manufactured under high quality control and galvanised to I.S. EN ISO 1461 to produce a strong, durable and safe stable for your horses whilst giving optimum value for money.
Click on the thumbnails below to view larger images of our indoor stables.
We offer a solid recycled plastic tongue and groove boarding which has the following benefits:
- It cannot be chewed by the horses
- It is waterproof, it can be hosed down easily
- It will not splinter or break easily. It will absorb the shock of being kicked by an animal
- It is weatherproof (frost, rain, hail, snow and sunlight do not effect it)
- It does not hold bacteria
- Maintenance Free!
The standard size of stable that we offer is 3660mm x 2300mm (12’ x 7’6”) fronts with similar size dividing partitions. These are available in other sizes upon request.
The type of door that we offer as standard comes with an anti-weave and sliding mechanism.
Options that we offer:
- Grill Frame Partition
- Swivel Feed Bowl
- Water Bowl
- Stable matting
- Anti-weave infill