Similar to our Outdoor Stables, we can provide a complete barn solution where all that’s required is a concrete base. Working on a modular system our barn typically comprises stables measuring 3660mm x 3660mm (12’ x 12’) with a height of 2440mm (8’) on both sides of a central passageway. Tack & feed rooms can be easily configured into the design along with open storage areas.
The steel framing is manufactured to the highest quality standards and galvanised to I.S. EN ISO 1461 to produce a strong, durable and safe stable for your horses whilst giving optimum value for money.
We offer a solid recycled plastic tongue and groove boarding which has the following benefits:
- It cannot be chewed by the horses
- It is waterproof, it can be hosed down
- It will not splinter or break easily. It will absorb the shock of being kicked by an animal
- It is weatherproof (frost, rain, hail, snow and sunlight do not effect it)
- It does not hold bacteria
- Maintenance Free!
The roof cladding provided to the stables has a non-drip coating provided to the underside to prevent condensation from occurring in the stables.
- Choice on partition styles
- Swivel Feed Bowls
- Water Bowls
- Stable matting