Our outdoor stables provide a unique solution for horse stabling. All materials have been carefully selected to provide long-life and durability. Safety being the key element; the materials used also provide a product which is robust and give our stables their unique appearance.
Each stable measures 3660mm x 3660mm (12’ x 12’) with a height of 2440mm (8’). All that is required of the customer is to provide a concrete base, with the rest completed by Allenweld.
The steel framing is manufactured to the highest quality standards and galvanised to I.S. EN ISO 1461 to produce a strong, durable and safe stable for your horses whilst giving optimum value for money.
We offer a solid recycled plastic tongue and groove boarding which has the following benefits:
- It cannot be chewed by the horses
- It is waterproof, it can be hosed down
- It will not splinter or break easily. It will absorb the shock of being kicked by an animal
- It is weatherproof (frost, rain, hail, snow and sunlight do not effect it)
- It does not hold bacteria
- Maintenance Free!
The roof cladding provided to the stables has a non-drip coating provided to the underside to prevent condensation from occurring in the stables.
- Grill Frame Partition
- Swivel Feed Bowl
- Water Bowl
- Stable matting
- Top-Door (compatible with hinge doors only)