This product is a popular alternative and option where housing of horses is only necessary for short periods of time, a dream for those mucky winter days. They have been designed to withstand the toughest of Irish weather.
The steel framing is manufactured to the highest quality standards and galvanised to I.S. EN ISO 1461 to produce a strong, durable and safe shelter for your horses whilst giving optimum value for money.
We offer a solid recycled plastic tongue and groove boarding which has the following benefits:
- It cannot be chewed by the horses
- It is waterproof, it can be hosed down
- It will not splinter or break easily. It will absorb the shock of being kicked by an animal
- It is weatherproof (frost, rain, hail, snow and sunlight do not effect it)
- It does not hold bacteria
- Maintenance Free!
The standard size of shelter that we offer is 3660mm x 3660mm (12’ x 12’) or 7320mm x 3660mm (24’ x 12’). These are available in other sizes upon request.